FasTracKids Halloween Characters
Happy Halloween from FasTracKids! We have a fun activity that involves your child’s favorite FasTracKids characters and how you can make them come to life.
This is a simple activity you can do with your child any day of the year. Because it is extra special to become a FasTracKids character on Halloween, we hope you enjoy making these character masks on this spooky holiday.
MATERIALS FOR FASTRACKIDS PAPER PLATE MASKS
- Paper Plate
- Popsicle Stick (or another kind of stick for your child to hold the mask)
- FasTracKids Character Masks Printout
- Print out the character your child wants to be using a color printer
- Help your child (or do it yourself) cut out the mask along the outline
- Cut your paper plate so it is the same size circle as the character cut-out
- Put glue on your paper plate
- Gently place your character cut-out on the plate and apply pressure to make it stick
- Glue your popsicle stick to the blank side of the plate
- Become a FasTracKids Character!
For more fun at home with FasTracKids, register or log into our FasTrack Parents Site!